Well, good luck, afterall, if it turns out
to be a valid simulation it will show that
whatever the initial conditions, capitalism
ends up in crisis... I hope the results
will be well publicised and the participants
rework the operators until they
find successful functions, my guess is that they will
end up with something like what Marx proposed...

Eva