Durant wrote:

> Non-virtual profits are falling - there is not enough to
> re-distribute.
(snip)
> The global markets are limited - there is, I'm afraid, the
> classic contradiction.
> Do you really think it can be fixed?

I agree with Eva here! But it is not *just* markets & profits that are
limited

Fiat money is valued by what it can buy now, & how it is perceived
relative to other currencies going forward. Thus all credits/tokens are
in a sense 'virtual'; and the natural/material perpetual pie (gross &
per capita) shrinks daily. Redistribution of tokens may be desirable in
the views of many, but it would at best be temporary, short term
'symptomatic' medicine. Physical limits are real, and humans have
already hit the wall in the opinion of many scientific experts.

Steve