Peter Challen wrote:
> While entering the futurework arena, I slip in thoughts in a wider
> perspective, just hoping they might be an encourgement to some,
> where the money idol reigns so disastrously and denies
> dignity to so many :-

While I agree with most of your sentiments, cementing them with belief
in a supernatural deity, and using the words "worship" and "sanctifying"
are to me unnecessary. In my case, they function as a 'turn-off'. If
consensus and social cohesion (as universal as possible)are the object,
wouldn't it be better to leave those private and culturally relativistic
values out of the mix?

Steve