Hi !

I am looking for electronic vote systems with the following specifications.
Each person should, for example, have a kind of infrared remote control with
3 buttons for voting.
These buttons should be evaluated correspondingly by the receiver (that is
connected to the PC).
If several devices are used it should be possible to clearly identify the
device from which the vote is coming.

It should be possible to install a receiver interface into the PC. It would
be better if the receiver part were located outside the PC, but could be
connected to the PC evaluating the infrared signals.

I would need a between 5 and 20 transmitters (vote systems).

Do you know companies that sell such products?

I would be grateful for any information or tips in this regard.

With many thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Thomas Kiesenebner , AUSTRIA

[EMAIL PROTECTED]