To: Douglas P. Wilson and other facilitators of an optimum dispatch of
nations on several mail lists.

I am always delighted when one of my posts provokes a constructive comment
from my host on list SocialTechnology.  As a guest on his list, I thank him
again for running an open list which facilitates a diversity of approaches to
creativity, even though he has suppressed the WHO command.  In his previous
comments of 99-07-04, five months ago, Mr. Wilson wrote:

I found your comparison between power-companies and national
economies quite persuasive, but I could not tell if that is a central part of
your argument or not.  When I have trouble reading something I often
look for key words and phrases.  Some of yours are excellent phrases
that immediately attract my interest -- for example you use the phrase
"stable control characteristic" which is good engineering language,
something I can understand.  Much of my own work consists of an
attempt to apply solid systems engineering methods to human society,
so when you used that phrase I immediately felt I had something in
common with you.
<<

On this occasion, let me take a lesson from Phil Bartle's brainstorm
facilitators web site at <http://www.scn.org/IP/cds/cmp/brainsto.htm>.
Please find below, Mr. Wilson's concise comments in their entirety, with no
judgmental response from this facilitator, but with apologies to members of
lists SocialTechnology and Futurework who received Mr. Wilson's original post.

Some more of my thoughts on our common interests will conclude this post.

>>>   Begin Douglas P. Wilson's comments on the simple solution <<<

Subj:    please clarify Simple Solution