From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To:               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date sent:        Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:37:46 +0100
Subject:          virus warning (the computer kind....)

I've just been sent this information about a new virus, so please
watch out for it -

 This is VERY SERIOUS!! Please forward to everyone you
know, they will be grateful.  There is a virus out
now being sent to people via email..it is called the
A.I.D.S. VIRUS.  It will destroy your memory, sound
card and speakers, your drive and it will infect
your mouse or pointing devices as well as your
keyboards making it so that you can't type and it
will not register on the screen.
It self terminates only after it eats 5MB of hard
drive space & will delete all programs. It will come
via E-mail called  "(OPEN: VERY COOL!:)".  DO NOT
OPEN IT JUST DELETE IT immediately!!
It will basically render your computer useless.
PASS THIS ON QUICKLY & TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.

Very Urgent Must Read Please - If you receive an e-
mail entitled "Win A Holiday"  DO NOT OPEN IT JUST
DELETE IT. It will erase everything on your hard
drive.

_ Ann Lahiff School of Post Compulsory Education and Training
University of Greenwich Queen Anne Building Maritime Greenwich Campus
30 Park Row Greenwich SE10 9LS

Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel : 0181-331 7677
Fax : 0181-331 9235