Title: Message

I guess both said much the same thing at different times.

Wirearchy :: And ...
... First, we shape our structures/tools ... then, our structures/tools shape
us (attributed to Churchill and McLuhan, and others) ...
blog.wirearchy.com/blog/_archives/2005/3/16/442974.html - 35k - Cached - Similar pages

the sift everything experiment » Has the train already left the ...
... least subjectto the MclUhan/Churchill/various architects attributed aphorism …
first, we shape our tools/structures, thereafter, our tools/structures ...
www.siftstar.com/blog/index.php?p=67 - 48k - Cached - Similar pages

IAwiki: IACommonplaceBook
... Winston Churchill, Letter to the Admiralty, Sept. 1, 1939 ... First we shape
our buildings, then they shape us, then we shape them again--ad infinitum. ...
www.iawiki.net/IACommonplaceBook - 23k - 31 May 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

Many-to-Many: Users Drive Policy
... Attributed to Churchill and McLuhan (and others, I think), and directly related to
... "First, we shape our structures (the last twenty years), then, ...
www.corante.com/many/archives/ 2003/12/29/users_drive_policy.php - 35k - 31 May 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

SIGIA-L Mail Archives
... Anon First we shape our buildings, then they shape us, then we shape them
again--ad infinitum. ... Sir Winston Churchill However beautiful the strategy, ...
www.info-arch.org/lists/sigia-l/0208/0124.html - 27k - Cached - Similar pages