Fyi.

MG

 -----Original Message-----
From: shahrukh imran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: April 17, 2008 12:40 PM
Subject: [SPAM] FW: OUTSOURCE YOUR BOOKKEEPING, TAXATION AND DATA ENTRY
ACTIVITIES AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR CORE BUSI

Dear Sir

I am a freelance professional accountants in Pakistan, providing
bookkeeping, payroll, income tax and sales tax services to both business and
individuals since last ten years.

 My aim is to provide the services that equal that of your Accounts
Department, or even work with them when the need arises from remote
location. To help save your time and money so you can focus on what you do
best - running your business.I am aslo providing data entry services to
various clients. If you are interested in rendering any above services
please contact, money is not a big problem but I want to build a long
lasting professional relationship based on confidence and professional
ethics.

 I think you are the right person to whom I am looking for.

Thank you for your time I am looking hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

SHAHRUKH IMRAN SIDDIQUI

  _____

Pack up or back up-use SkyDrive to transfer files or keep extra copies.
Learn how.

  _____

Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get
started!
<http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_W
L_Refresh_messenger_video_042008>

  _____

<http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N16
53A>  !DSPAM:2676,4807a791227568281911529!