Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 00:46:34 +0200
From: Jesús Guerrero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: fvwm-workers@fvwm.org
Subject: Re: Padding on the menu separators, some preliminar thoughts

I am attaching a small video capture showing how the menu looks with margins
around the separators.

This uses the VerticalMargins menustyle (already in CVS), and the new
VerticalSeparatorMargins menustyle. It also features a modified version
of FlatSeparators patch (which I will not attach for now, until I have
any feedback on VerticalSeparatorMargins, because if VerticalSeparatorMargins
changes, then I will have to re-do the FlatSeparators patch).

Video attached.

The relevant pieces are these:

MenuStyle * SeparatorsShort, FlatSeparators
MenuStyle * VerticalMargins 2 2
MenuStyle * VerticalSeparatorMargins 3 5

--
Jesús Guerrero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Jesús Guerrero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>