Hello,

I've been suffering some strange behavior in firefox for the last two
days of so, but I haven't took the time to narrow it down until now.
I can reproduce the problem as follows:

-Launch firefox
-Try to open the extensions dialog, or right click in a bookmark and
 choose properties to edit it.
-A dialog should come, but it doesn't.
-The windowlist doesn't reveal any window either, other than the
 main firefox window.
-From the momment I try to open that dialog, I can no longer change
 the current tab *with the mouse*, however, alt+1,2,... works, the rest
 of the interface works without a problem.

I tried it in flux, and it seems to work without problems. The dialogs
come normally, and nothing screws up. I don't know if the problem is
in one of the latest commits, of if it's a firefox problem, but it only
seem to happen under fvwm, I tested without any config file at all, so
I know that whatever the problem is, it doesn't lie in my config file.

Any idea on where to look?

Thanks.

--
Jesús Guerrero