On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 03:16:39PM +0100, Michael Treibton wrote:
> hi!
>
> On 13 June 2010 10:12, Thomas Adam <tho...@xteddy.org> wrote:
> > If you or *anyone* else wanted to actually help, by all means look at
> > writing more purify tests -- that alone would likely throw up some
> > interesting bugs if they were structured properly -- I have several ideas on
> > how to improve these tests, so if anyone is seriously interested, do please
> > ask me!
>
> i wouldnt know the right place to start? how hard is it to do? can you
> give an example?

I will actually go a step further later on tonight (or tomorrow -- depends
whether I can be arsed) and put a TODO list in the damn tests/ directory
detailing the specific things that need doing.  That way they'll be discrete
enough such that:

* Anyone who wants to actually do this for real can.
* It won't effect other people who want to work on this as well (assuming we
  ever get more than one person.  Oh, I can dream.  :P)
* Incremental improvements like this are always a good thing.

If you don't see a commit from me by Wednesday, shout at me and I'll do
something about it.

But please do remind me.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my head."
-- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.