Le Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:46:07 +0000,
Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> a écrit :

> On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 12:37:16PM +0100, Dominique Michel wrote:
> > Both stalonetray and trayer will be killed and restarted during a
> > restart. And it work fine with compliant applications.
>
> Why?  The exit handling in FvwmButtons will take care of this, and
> forcibly killing stalonetray or trayer in ExitFunction goes against
> settings one might have in FvwmButtons as to what happens to the
> client it's going to swallow.

I don't remember why. But I remember than it is a huge difference of
behaviour between trayer and stalonetray, and it was difficult to get
stalonetray to work well in case of restart.

> Don't do this.
I will try when I get some time. Anyway, it look like it is other
simplifications I can do on this part of code.

--
"We have the heroes we deserve."