Thomas Funk <t.funk...@googlemail.com> writes:

> "Dan Espen" <des...@verizon.net> wrote
>>Using --insert-in-menu MyMenu, I get this:
>>
>>AddToMenu "MyMenu"
>>+ "Kde4-applications" Popup "FvwmKde4-applications"
>>+ "Preferences" Popup "FvwmPreferences"
>>+ "Settings" Popup "FvwmSettings"
>>+ "Start-here" Popup "FvwmStart-here"
>>+ "System-settings" Popup "FvwmSystem-settings"
>>+ "" Nop
>>+ "Regenerate XDG Menu(s)" Module FvwmPerl -l fvwm-menu-desktop-config.fpl
>>
>>If I run this twice, MyMenu will have all these entries appended to
>>MyMenu twice. I'd have to destroy the menu and recreate it to get any
>>other outcome.
> Can you post how you've implemented it in the MyMenu? If you've deleted
> + I DestroyMenu XdgMenus
> because of my last email to Thomas then do it back. I have problems on my
> VM with creating menus and must check this first. On my Debian system at
> home all works fine with the new snippet.

I typed in the command:

python fvwm-menu-desktop.in --insert-in-menu MyMenu

I then searched the output for "MyMenu".
The lines above are the only references to MyMenu.

If I paste the lines above into FvwmTalk twice
and then enter PopUp MyMenu
I see a menu with all it's entries duplicated.

--
Dan Espen