Le Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:57:38 +0100,
Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> a écrit :

> On 23 April 2013 12:21, Dominique Michel <dominique.mic...@vtxnet.ch>
> wrote:
> > It is the %i in TitleFormat that caused the crash. With other
> > parameters, fvwm doesn't crash. I know, it is no icon defined for
> > FvwmStalonePanel. But I don't know if you already know that fvwm can
> > crash in such a situation.
>
> I'll be the judge of that.  I can't reproduce this.  I need a
> stacktrace from a corefile, or some other minimal means of reproducing
> your problem.

I don't think you want it. gdb show me:

Core was generated by `stalonetray --decorations none --parent-bg true
--window-type dock --no-shrink'. Program terminated with signal 11,
Segmentation fault. #0  0x00007f2db920caeb in ?? ()

In fvwm log, it is:
XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server
":1" after 5 requests (5 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
XIO:  fatal IO error 2 (No such file or directory) on X server ":1"
      after 22 requests (22 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

I think this is stalonetray that made fvwm to crash. I will report this
to Roman Dubtsov.

--
"We have the heroes we deserve."