On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 05:08:20PM +0100, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> On 2015-02-26 17:03:14 +0100, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> > I can reproduce the problem with the branch-2_6 branch.
>
> Hmm... I can't reproduce it with just:
>
>   Style "*" ResizeOpaque
>
> So, that's at least something else that triggers the problem,
> and I need to find what...

I have no time whatsoever for guessing games, and my ESP hat is a little
worn out these days.

What you can do if you want to, is get me as much information from xev(1)
and xprop(1) in the case where it IS working, and that way I'll have some
comparison.

The fact that it's flickering a lot suggests to me that the application is
sending lots of ConfigureNotify requests, but I'll reserve judgement on that
until I get information.

So I'll watch this space.

-- Thomas Adam