On 05/31/2016 09:30 PM, Thomas Adam wrote:

On 19 May 2016 4:18 p.m., "Thomas Adam" <tho...@fvwm.org
<mailto:tho...@fvwm.org>> wrote:

 > Hey all,
 >
 > The last time this came up for conversation [0] things were far from ideal.
 > want to have another conversation about this to see whether it's possible to
 > state the case why some modules in FVWM should be removed.

Anyone?

Thomas Adam

Perhaps you shouldn't remove FvwmTaskBar for the moment until someone creates a
replacement
with FvwmPager/FvwmIconman.

All others (FvwmDragWell, FvwmGTK, FvwmIconBox, FvwmSave / FvwmSaveDesk,
FvwmTheme, FvwmWharf,
FvwmWinList, FvwmTabs, FvwmWindowMenu) should be removed if code is broken,
deprecated or
replaceable.

-- Thomas --

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about
the the universe."   --   Albert Einstein