On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 2:30 PM, Thomas Funk <t.f...@web.de> wrote:

> On 05/31/2016 09:30 PM, Thomas Adam wrote:
>

>> On 19 May 2016 4:18 p.m., "Thomas Adam" <tho...@fvwm.org <mailto:
>> tho...@fvwm.org>> wrote:
>>  >
>>  > Hey all,
>>  >
>>  > The last time this came up for conversation [0] things were far from
>> ideal.  I
>>  > want to have another conversation about this to see whether it's
>> possible to
>>  > state the case why some modules in FVWM should be removed.
>>
>> Anyone?
>>
>> Thomas Adam
>>
>> Perhaps you shouldn't remove FvwmTaskBar for the moment until someone
> creates a replacement
> with FvwmPager/FvwmIconman.

​Just remove FvwmTaskBar, there has been ample warning that this was going
to happen. There will be some fall back and it is my guess this is the one
that will get missed the most, but no need to keep it around and it isn't
like waiting is going to make it any less of an issue, I just expect to
hear various issues with it once fvwm 2.6.7 starts to get pushed into repos
of downstream oses.

jaimos​