On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 10:10 PM, Jaimos Skriletz
<jaimosskril...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 8:44 PM, Jaimos Skriletz
> <jaimosskril...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Fixed on the (new) fvwm2-stable branch; patch for the development
>>> branches will follow one I've figured out how to deal with the
>>> two repositories.
>>>

> I'm also getting these errors from other applications. I will remove
> the patches and see if the behvior goes back to the way it was, or if
> there is something else in my system causing fvwm to output these
> warnings. Here is one from a vim window.

After further investigation these new warnings do not seem related to
the original bug as they occur with or without the patches in
question. If I remove the patches I get the old behavior back. And
without the patches I still get gvim and other windows giving
warnings. I wonder if there is something new going on on my system in
the other applications causing these warnings or if they were there
before, I just didn't notice in the spam of the ones from FvwmIconMan.

Anyways thanks again for your help on this.

jaimos