On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 10:51:05AM +0100, Le Floc'h Jérémy wrote:
> Hello, does a french translation of the FAQ insterrest someone ? Does it
> have a chance to appear on the official website ?

As far as I know, a French translation of the FAQ does not exist -- that
does not mean to say that such a thing is not a good idea.  Is there a
sudden high demand for French documentation?  I'm sure that if you were
to translate the FAQ to French, that Uwe or someone else would gladly
put a link to it on the fvwm.org website.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Try not to want people to like you too much, you'll just need more and
more flatteries to recharge your batteries." -- Jeffrey Lewis.