On 19 May 2001 06:25:52 +0200, Olivier Chapuis wrote:

> Le Vendredi 18 Mai 2001 21:18, vous avez écrit :

I think s/vous/real-name/ would be more informative. :)

> > I also have the following line
> >
> >   Style panel GNOMEIgnoreHints
> >
> > because it seems that either panel in GNOME 1.4 does not use GNOME hints
> > correctly (it is first shaded when collapsed) or FVWM has no fully correct
> > GNOME hints support, I can't check right now which one.
> >

> Fixed, can you confirm I've not GNOME 1.4 on my machine (I've the
> current GNOME 2 cvs and the panel is far from being compilable o:)

Yes, this is fixed, nice. The problem was using 0/1 instead of 1/2 in
WindowShade. On/Off works, but accourding to the man page this is as
obsolete as 1 and 2. The only non-obsolete arguments for toggle commands
(Iconify, Maximize, Stick, WindowShade) are True/False/Toggle.

Regards,
Mikhael.