On 28 Jun 2001 22:05:45 -0500, FVWM CVS wrote:

> CVSROOT:      /home/cvs/fvwm
> Module name:  fvwm
> Changes by:   domivogt        01/06/28 22:05:45
>
> Modified files:
>       .              : ChangeLog
>       fvwm           : events.c stack.c
>
> Log message:
> * Fixed RaiseOverUnmanaged vs. RaiseLower.

You committed your experiments with events.c, which you obviously didn't
want to commit.

I am restoring events.c. We don't want FvwmButtons panels, FvwmTaskBar,
gnome panel and others get fantastic positions and xv walk, right? :)

"cvs diff [files] | less" before "cvs commit [files]" is a good idea.

Regards,
Mikhael.