Jason L Tibbitts III <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> DE> If you like, I can take care of the Freshmeat announcement when the
> DE> time comes.
>
> Please do.

Hmm, Freshmeat has  been trying to process my  submission for the last
25 minutes.  I have to head for home soon.  I'll try again from home.

Jason, are you going to hit any newsgroups?  comp.windows.x and
comp.windows.x.apps seem correct.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]