[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I understand that Tim still has no cvs access...

Very true. Here at ST we have to suffer several layered caching proxies
before getting out on the information superhighway. Jason very kindly
helped with some experiments with http-tunnel but I could never get a
complete CVS update to work. The good news is that in from September
I'll be changing employer (again).

With all the timing and panache of someone arriving at 1am New Years day
I'm about to transfer to a fabless semiconductor IP startup dot-com.
Since the new company will be hacking on some GNU tools there will be
CVS access (once the IT contractors are finished).

Cheers,
Tim.