Mikhael Goikhman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I learned it 7 years ago using man pages. You may start with perlsyn(1),
> perlop(1), perldata(1) and then continue with perlfunc(1), perlvar(1),
> perlmod(1) and other 150 supplied man pages. :)

I learned it the same way, although I did borrow someone's Camel
book for a few hours once.

I'd just like to add, that I think the effort is entirely worthwhile.

Lately I've been using GtkPerl.  Its pretty neat.

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214      Phone: (732) 699-5570