From: Mikhael Goikhman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: no edge resistance?
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:02:21 +0000

> On 25 Apr 2002 17:41:49 -0400, Richard Lister wrote:
> >
> > I briefly tried running fvwm-snap-20020425 and don't get edge resistance
> > when moving a window using meta+mouse-3, i.e. the following binding:
> >
> >   Mouse 3   W M     Move-or-Raise
> >
> >   DestroyFunc Move-or-Raise
> >   AddToFunc Move-or-Raise   "I" Raise
> >   +                         "M" Move
> >   +                                 "D" Lower
> >
> > Dragging by mouse-1 in the titlebar works correctly.
> >
> > Everything works fine in 2.5.0.
>
>   http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/archive/0204/msg00192.html

Great, thanks. I should have checked the archive. Is there a way to
disable Alt's new behaviour?

I think this one may catch out a few people who originally came from twm.

Ric

Richard J Lister
Dept of Neuroscience, Georgetown University Medical Center
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://cns.georgetown.edu/~ric/