While attempting to fix this:

> * WARNING: there are needs_lang_check in fvwm.1

I found that this change was lost:

2002-04-07  Dan Espen  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        * fvwm/fvwm2.1 (ICONS AND IMAGES): Language fix, then rewrite.

I'll try to recover that change, but I doubt I'll find time soon.
There may have been other changes lost too.

Of course, I may have screwed up and never committed the change I thought
I did, I haven't checked yet.

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214      Phone: (732) 699-5570