On 17:44 14 Nov 2002, Dominik Vogt <fvwm-workers@fvwm.org> wrote:
| On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 11:04:59AM -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
| > %% Dominik Vogt <fvwm-workers@fvwm.org> writes:
| >   dv> Heck!  Why isn't that mentioned in the gcc info page?!
| >
| > You mean like this:
| >      These warnings are possible only in optimizing compilation, [...]
| > ? :)
|
| Sorry, I somehow missed that paragraph.  I just can't operate info
| :-/

You may want my "man" script, which presents info as one of the choices
for manual pages. More to the point, it parses info files and turns them
into a single flat text document, which of course you browse with your
pager as with ordinary manual entries. It's certainly made info accessable
for me. To be sure, there are no hyperlinks, but the link targets _are_
presented in the text, and the your pager's search function should find
them fairly well.

Just FYI. Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

I'd hate to be one to quibble over grammar, but your statement above is
fallacious even if true.        - [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Bill Conner)