Folks, after I get back in from dinner I'm going to start some work on
the CVS server.  The first order of business is to toss the commit
scripts we're using and move to something more recent.  The next step
will be to set up an ACL system.

This should all be pretty low impact.  It's possible that a few commit
messages will come out odd until I tweak things.

One question, however: I've hacked the new commit scripts to include
diffs up to a certain size, which I've currently set at 100 lines.
I've always liked seeing diffs as part of a commit message, but I'm
not sure how big they should be allowed to get.  Is 100 lines about
right, or should I go larger?

 - J<