On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 12:04:50PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> Mikhael, Olivier,
>
> is it feasable to rip a nice, perhaps motif-like default config
> out of fvwm-themes and use it as fvwm's new example config?

Yes, this is possible but this needs some works. One problem is
that fvwm-themes is complex. So, if we want a good default config
easy to edit some work should be done. An Other issue are all the
icons used and a way to install it in the fvwm user home dir. I think
we should remove all our default configs file and have only one
which is more or less the official fvwm default config.

Olivier