Hi Mikhael,

I realized that you changed some filenames in the fvwm-web
tree. The filenames are used to give the php files an
unique name which is used in the navigation array structure
and the child array entries.

Therefore I tried to give the files unique names to avoid
using a name twice.

Using short names like menu.php or icon.php may cause
problems if these file names appear twice in the file tree.
For example:
        download/icons.php
        screenshots/icons.php
Will be rejected by navgen.php since they have the same
site name.

Further the icon pictures belonging to a php-file have the same
name as the php-file e.g.
        doc_manpages_pager.gif belongs to doc_manpages.php

Currently there is an array entry ${$site}["link_pic"] for each
php file. This entry was going to be removed since the name of
the link picture can be derived from the name of the site
which is actually derived from the name of the php-file. So
the "link_pic" entry is not really needed.

For example:
        File: features.php
        Internal name: features
        Mini Icon: features_mini.gif
        Pager pic: features_pager.gif

BTW: navgen.php has to be ran each time you have changed
     something which may effect the entries in the file
     navigation.inc. Currently this are file names, link
     names, chapter names, picture names, parent sites and
     names of child sites.

Regards, Uwe
--
  ,_,  Uwe Pross