Hi there,

On 05 May 2003 at 14:02:53 +0200, Dominik Vogt wrote:

> No opinion, but we have the same style of links in the NEWS too.

Good hint I didn't notice that - There are only 3 links
like this. The current news2php script filters these lines.
Maybe I will extend the script so that it produces the line:

"Note, the changes for the last STABLE release start with release"

on the web site as well. But these _+_.._-_ wrappers are not
really needed and do not look that good in a text file
either ;-)

I am going to remove the _+_-wrappers but keep a private
copy the files just in case someone complains ;-)

Regards, Uwe
--
  ,_,  Uwe Pross
 (O,O) mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]