Hi there,

On 30 Apr 2003 at 14:48:23 +0000, Mikhael Goikhman wrote:

> > A line break inside a command descriptions may confuse the
> > user. That's why <pre> was used. I would leave it as it is
> > or add a statement that the following command must be without a
> > linebreak.
>
> I think css allows to define different margins/alighment for continuation
> lines than the corresponding properties for the leading lines.
> If you may find the css solution to reduce a confusion, it would be nice.

I noticed that you have changed <pre class="cvs"> to
way to achieve linebreaks is using <pre class="cvs"> and
allow line breaking explicitly. With

pre.cvs {
        white-space:normal;
}

This makes all "command line text" in the same style in the
file and works with all browsers. If browsers don't obey to
style sheet lines are not wrapped put displayed in fixed
font.

I would like to turn it back to <pre class="cvs">.

Regards, Uwe
--
  ,_,  Uwe Pross
 (O,O) mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]