dv> I just noticed that no bug reports have been forwarded to the
dv> mailing list from Jitterbug for several months.  Jason, can you
dv> fix this?

It looks like someone removed the mailing list address from the
Notification field of the incoming queue.  I put it back and verified
that notifications are getting sent.  I'm still filtering them so you
won't see all of the notices coming from spam, movement of tickets
between queues and such.

 - J<