Hi Dominik,

: I think we should give CVS write access to Scott.  Anybody to
: second that opinion?

Can I vote? :)

: (To Scott:  I know I promised to look more closely at the window
: specific key bindings patch, but I just don't find the time to do
: it since I became a freelancer.  I think the functionality is
: fine.  The only concern I have was something about the interface.
: If you'd write an example binding line I will remember immediately
: what it was.)

Sure. Here's an extract from an earlier post:

===

Syntax is:

Key Tab (FvwmTabs)A C Function NextTab

Now, Ctrl-Tab in an FvwmTabs window invokes the NextTab function whereas
in any other window the key event is passed through to the window with
the focus.

Other examples:

Key V (rxvt)A C Echo ctrl-V-in-RXVT
Key V (xterm)A C Echo ctrl-V-in-XTerm
Key V A C Echo ctrl-V-elsewhere

The only difference is an optional regex-pattern field denoting the
window class/resource/name (appearing in ()-brackets at the _START_
of the context field) that the binding applies to.

===

It seems I neglected to mention that it works with Mouse bindings
as well.

SCoTT. :)