On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 11:43:25AM -0700, Jason Weber wrote:
> Maybe I need an example.  Do you mean to deactivate it or change
> the command string dynamically?

No, I meant to tell FvwmProxy

 * Which modifier key to watch for
 * If FvwmProxy should be aborted when the key is released or if
   the selected window whould be activated

To change the actions dynamically one whould use a function and
redefine that.  There is no need for configuring the actions via
SendToModule.

> Do I just expose '*FvwmProxy: Action' as 'SendToModule FvwmProxy Action'
> or maybe call it ReplaceAction?

P.S.:  Please write replies below the quoted portions you are
refering to on this list.  It's much easier to understand.

Ciao