Thank you for your message!
I'm out of office on a business trip until July 23, 2004 and will have very
limited  access to my mail account.
In urgent cases please try to reach me on my mobile:
+41 79 370 75 84

I'll be back in the office on July 26 checking e mails.

>From July 27 to August 13, 2004 I'll be on vacation.
For all questions related to my role as WD Delivery Manager EMEA please contact
Edward Marsh.
For all questions related to Talent Management in ISE please contact Orly
Goldman.
For all questions related to my previous role as ISE CSG WD Manager please
contact Hana Smidlova.

Best Regards

Steffen Weik

Hewlett-Packard (International) GmbH