"Dan Espen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> "Serge (gentoosiast) Koksharov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >   Hi, dear FVWM developers,
> >
> > I created this patch which should apply cleanly against FVWM CVS sources
> > of the 2.5 development branch. It mostly fixes documentation typos,
> > mispellings, formatting errors, etc... Also it fixes delay in one of the
> > FvwmAnimate animations. Please keep in mind, that I'm FVWM newbie, so
> > doublecheck my work. I'll keep an eye on your project and try to help as
> > much as I can.
>
> Thanks.  You sure found a lot of spelling errors.
> It might take me a while, but I'll apply the patch.
> In fvwm-perllib.in "explicitely' should be "explicitly".
>
> > Best wishes!
> >
> > P.S. could my name be added to the AUTHORS file? There already one guy
> > who helped with documentation fixing.
>
> Sure.

I applied that patch a couple of days ago, but I never saw the email
from the CVS update.

The amount of errors you found in the documentation was impressive.
No only did you find spelling errors, and grammatical errors, but
also just plain wrong things, and misplaced things.
I wonder, how did you do that?

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]