Hi.

I have a question regarding the use of the ChangeLogs.

Obviously, changes to the fvwm core are reported in the root
ChangeLog. But what about changes to modules? I ask this because I've
allways logged my changes to the root one, but now think I should have
done it to modues/ChangeLog. On the other hand, there are lots of
module changes in the root changelog..

So, what is our ChangeLog policy?

If it is module stuff -> modules/ChangeLog, rest -> ChangeLog, then I
guess module stuff should be moved to the correct modules/ChangeLog.
If not, then we would be better served with just one ChangeLog, in
wich case we should merge both.

Cheers,
 Renato