On Sun, Nov 21, 2021 at 2:09 AM Jaimos Skriletz
<jaimosskril...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All of the updates have been pushed to js/snapattract.

I noticed a bug, though I think it is elsewhere in the code. I was not
able to set the resistance to move a window between RandR screens
correctly. But if I modify the fw->edge_resistance_move block to apply
to all edges (change the last false in the DoSnapMonitor to a true),
the resistance does work between RandR screens. So to me this makes me
think that there is some issue with setting the
fw->edge_resistance_xinerama_move variable. Since the last block of
code in DoSnapAttract() is almost identical to the previous block of
code (which works), but uses a different variable for the snap
distance.

jaimos