On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 23:26:43 +0000, Darren Upsolla
<abovefrombe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> <388798.76838...@web32903.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
>

>> Date: Mon=2C 21 Sep 2009 15:59:22 -0700
>> From: ppu...@yahoo.com
>> Subject: Re: FVWM: starting up applications
>> To: fvwm@fvwm.org

>>> des...@verizon.net=3d3b
>>> fvwm@fvwm.org
>>> you meant? To
>>> any useful
>>> from my original
>>> manpage=3D2C it makes my job
>>>
>>> this is like so much worse - now it sucks just like you.
>>> please dont update=3D
>>> this man page=3D2C let someone else do it who knows what
>>> theyre talking abou=3D
>>>
>>> Darren
>>>
>> Please refrain from such infantile remarks. The man is trying to be
>> helpf=
> ul=2C and frankly=2C you're not.
>
> i am trying - it would be nice to see that intire initilization section
> rew=
> orded - now this patch makes it suck donkey i cant read it - get
confusing
> =
> with restartfunc and startfunc - thomas cant do it - to technical -
> someone=
>  else will have to do it - you should leave thomas_adam - waste of time

No, it's not too technical, it's *fvwm*, in case you missed it. Your "you
suck" argument against someone who's trying to help you is not even proper
of a child.

> i can try and rewrite it - all of it

I doubt it, counting on the fact that you can't write about something that
in your own words you "can't read". But good luck nonetheless with both the
patch, and with getting it applied upstream after you came here insulting
people.

@list, something just rang a bell in my head, this guy is the same one
that came some days ago spreading FUD about Thomas Adam being ill[1], which
was both untrue and of a extremely bad taste, so just ignore him. He's just
making noise for who knows what reason. Just forget he exists.

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.window-managers.fvwm/5732
--
Jesús Guerrero