Hi,

When I use chromium under Xfce4, it opens pdf files using evince. When I
use chromium under fvwm, it opens pdfs using firefox (which opens pdfs
using evince, but is started and takes long to start).

I am not sure, if this is really a fvwm thing, but it is my only guess.
Maybe someone in the list knows ...

Could it be that this is because fvwm is not a DE? Can I somehow solve
this?

Thanks!
Nathan
/ "He expanded his chest to make it       \
| totally clear that here was the sort of |
| man you only dared to cross if you had  |
\ a team of Sherpas with you. "           /
       \   ,__,