David Chanters <david.chant...@googlemail.com> writes:

> Hi all
>
> I've noticed a lot of activity with fvwm lately, and was wondering:
>
> - is there a way of improving documentation?

Submit patches.

> - what's the roadmap for fvwm's future?
> - when will fvwm 2.6 be released?
> Is there a document to describe this?

Look at the TODO file in the source tree.

> Also, i would like to offer the chance to interview some of the
> developers of fvwm so i can publish the exchange online - who is best
> for this please?

They're shy so I'll do a little promotion for them.

Thomas Adam has been doing most of the recent development.
Dominik Vogt has probably contributed more than any other single
person to Fvwm and has become the unquestioned expert.
Viktor Griph has been pretty active too.