Hi,

I've tried to get following behaviour of the window-buttons
but I can't find a satisfying solution. If a mouse button
is pressed and held on one of the window buttons and the
mouse pointer moved from the button, the according action
should not be invoked. But if the mouse pointer moves back
over the button it should.

Mouse 1 2 A Close

closes the window wherever the mouse pointer is.

I've tried to use a function like that:

DestroyFunc CloseWindow
AddToFunc CloseWindow
    + C Close

Mouse 1 2 A Function CloseWindow

But this does not work exactly the way I would like to.

I do not know if this is maybe a bug, but shouldn't the
function be triggered only if the mouse pointer is over
the button and the mouse key depressed? On buttons (e.g.
FvwmForms) this works as I'd like.

Does anyone has a solution for this?

bye
Chris