On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 03:41:55AM -0700, Jean Florentine wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Once i did install Cygwin/Xserver-FVWM,
> i found in the distribution a FVWM RC configuration file
> that created a ROOTLESS environment with 6 DESKTOPS,
> BLUE/PINK X frames. On the MS-Windows deskto, only  2

Hmm -- this sounds like an older 2.2.X config file which OpenBSD still ship
with.  That being said, the pink colour comes from the default config
generated using FvwmForm-Setup, which you can access via:

fvwm -f /dev/null

(i.e., starting FVWM with no config.)

Other than that, you'd need to find out where Cygwin is getting its FVWM
package and then extract the config file from there.  Even then, it might
need cleaning up to run on top of FVWM 2.5.X, but that's a different matter
entirely.

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)