On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 10:38:36PM +0200, Michael Großer wrote:
> Thomas Adam wrote:
> > On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 12:37:04PM +0100, Harry portobello wrote:
> >> hullo,

> >> the patch with this email i have written stops the number of window if
> >> it is 1 - but what must i do to delete the brackets?
> >

> [...]
>

> > I'm still not going to fix this; there is nothing broken.
>

> Maybe, Harry should politely ask for a new feature?
> If there are people who need such kind of behaviour, then
> the specification could be extended with a new option, maybe
> a switch?

It's a count -- the number of windows matching a condition.  It was a bug in
the original that it never put the number 1 there for a single instance.
Adding in a flag is confusing and rather amusing to document why.  If you
*really* can't live without this, script it with FvwmEvent.

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)