On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 05:51:34PM +0100, Michael Großer wrote:
> > (with other words, it will eliminate the shell as soon as it is ready
> > with spawning "foo").
>
> I hope, my add-on is correct. It may be redundant, but this redundance
> would help the reader to classify these two statements

I had to go through and correct this to how it was before, because even
though you used $SHELL, that's *only* correct if you don't set ExecUseShell,
and it's hence enough to just use the word 'shell' to mean the shell FVWM is
using.  No, mentioning ExecUseShell or $SHELL here, explicitly, confuses
things.

You've also gone through and added several commas to different parts of the
text where they were not needed.  I'm not going to correct your misuse of
them, I don't care to, but be aware that you've now completely changed the
flow of text as originally written by me to make it considerably worse in
some areas.

The rest of your additions are mostly wiki-related; I don't mind those,
thanks.

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)