Hi,

I updated from Fvwm-1 to Fvwm-2.6. Yes, that's a big jump.

My environment is mostly working as before except I noticed:

- when I iconify certain xterm, they display and icon or the get to
display xterm with "unreadable" fonts.
  If the xterm is running on the same host as fvwm, xterm changes to
unreadable fonts and get parked in the iconbox
  If the xterm is running on a different host than fvwm, xterm is
changed to the right icon (as defined in xrdb) and parked in the icon
box

- when I open a menu with the middle button (mouse wheel) and I move
left or right, the menu is changed to a window, with ful decoration

Thanks if you have some explanation for the above.

Best regards,

Olivier