> >DestroyFunc F1
> >AddToFunc F1
> >+ I All (FvwmConsole)
> >+ I Move w+10 w+0
> >+ I Move w+0 w+10
> Most likely you only have a single window named FvwmConsole, so this
> All command only gets a single window and the once it has the
> context of that single window it knows which one to move. Try
> running this function if you have two FvwmConsole windows open. See
> what happens.

If I run the Function F1 directly out of the FvwmConsole, then I have to
select a window
If I add

  Key F12 A A Function F1

and run the Function F1 by a key binding, then always the window with
the current focus is affected, even it is not an FvwmConsole and in
spite of that FvwmCOnsole windows exists or not.

> >DestroyFunc PullTaggedWindows
> >AddToFunc PullTaggedWindows
> >+ I All (State $0)
> >+ I Move w+10 w+0
> >+ I Move w+0 w+10
>
> What happens here is you are most likely matching multiple windows.

Same as above.

> You aren't telling fvwm to move each window but only to move one
> window (in which you used the conditional to get the correct window
> context). Since fvwm cannot determine which one window you wanted to
> move to is asking you which one to move.
>
> Hence + I All (State $0) CustomMoveFunction
>
> where the CustomMoveFunction does your move. That command will run
> that function on each and every window it matches (instead of just
> trying to get the window context for the rest of the function).

This is working perfectly. Thank you :)