On Sat, 26 Jan 2013, Thomas Adam wrote:

I get simply not updated it. Simple as that.

   Not so simple! If it was just a problem of delayed update, how would
   you explain that some recent posts are present, but not older ones?
   May-be is it related to the fact that on some posts, the list is only in Cc?

Note that it's easier to use the gmane interface since that aggregates the
two from what I can tell.

  now the more confuse than I thought: not 2 archives, but 3, the last one being
  an aggregate of the other 2!

  Anyway, that doesn't explain what is the purpose of these 2 archives, none of
them
  being complete ( I thought that the 2nd one was complete, but  I discovered
that
  at least 1 post was not listed, the FOSDEM Call for Talks )

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel