Michael Großer <michael.gros...@gmx.de> [2016-03-30 06:12:07 +0200]:

> | Does anybody of you is confronted during day-to-day work with |
> | issues that Firefox menues disappear when you are about to    |
> | open a sub menu or another menu?                              |

I don't run Firefox, but have frequently seen behavior that sounds at least
superficially similar to what you're describing, with a java-based application
that I use all day long. However, since it occurs only with that app, and
since that app is java -- the original Mr. Doesn't Play Well with Others -- my
careless assumption has always been that java was probably the cause, not FVWM
or some interaction between the two. (I've never run this app under any window
manager other than FVWM, so can't supply any comparitive info.)

I would be glad to know if there is some config tweak within FVWM that
could work around this issue, it's a pita.

More detail on my app behavior if it is of interest, just ask and
I will describe the behavior in more detail.

Glenn